Bypassing International Availability

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, Im having a bit of a situation, I currently reside in the Dominican Republic, and the appstore here es missing some apps, my account was created in the US store, but my girlfriend just got an iphone, and proceeded to create an Apple ID, but set it to the Dominican App Store, I noticed immediately many differences such as the top apps being in different order and etc, but some apps that handle copyrighted material such as spotify and pandora do not appear. The phone is not jailbroken, and she doesn't want to do it either, so is there a non-jailbreak way to get the apps to her phone?

Octo Pop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
If you give her a link to a US app and she clicks it, she will be prompted with a message saying that the app is not available in her store, and "would you like to switch to the US store?"

try that :)

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Can I login with my account just for that download or will that mess anything up, cause I dont want my account "linked" to that phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Can I login with my account just for that download or will that mess anything up, cause I dont want my account "linked" to that phone.

You can use your appleid to download it, but she won't be able to get the updates for that app unless you sign on with your id again. If it's a free app, she can create an apple id in the US store with no credit card and then download the app. Only works for free apps. I have two appleid's one for Sweden and one for the US. Good luck :).

Scarlet

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all, I guess I'll use mine since the only app she really wants that isnt there is spotify, I just wanted to make sure that by me inserting my info it wouldnt get mixed up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR