BEST Creative Note Lock for iPhone/iPad (NOW Available at AppStore)

charmmy1987

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you imagine that notes in your iPhone are able to be secured and locked with a passcode?? I know sometimes, you just wanna write something down into your notes and don?t want to reveal them to anyone. Note Lock for iPhone - Lock your Tales can help you. From now on, you will never be afraid that someone will know your secrets!!!

Now, I?ll tell you more about this app after I tried it by myself. The key features of this app are Lock Technology, so it means you?ll have two passcode; your real passcode is 1234, but your decoy code will be 4321. It will show up nothing in the decoy page. And, there is pencil and eraser animation coming up when you?re writing and deleting. After you delete texts, eraser dust will appear, so how can you get rid of it???? Blowing it! Just like you do when you?re deleting on your paper. You just blow it to your mic, and you will see eraser dust blown away.

This is a very creative idea from i-App Creation. If you don?t believe me, you should try it by yourself.

More features:
  • Able to insert any photos into your notes, move photos by tapping, holding and dragging
  • Panic warp: 3 options (Flick, shake, or face down)
  • Able to remove pencil and eraser animations off in Setting
  • Able to change theme (1 theme for free version) and fonts
  • Send note including images or PDF files to your friends via emails

Note Lock is now available in AppStore for both free version and paid version. You can try free version first, but if you need more options, I suggest you to use paid version.
Download now at AppStore and type ?Note Lock - Lock your Tales?
Hope you guys would enjoy this app as I recommend!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711