iPhoto App. (iPhone 4s)

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Help!

I am new to the iPhoto app and have just set up a journal as a test. I contains some family photo's.
I have chosen to share and publish to iCloud. I thought that if I logged into my iCloud account on any PC, I would be able to see the journal I have uploaded. All I get on iCloud, however, is the usual Contacts, Calendar, iWork, and Mail.

Where has my journal gone? I also tried to share via iTunes but where does that go? Not showing in my iTunes.

My understanding of how iPhoto works is obviously wrong. Could someone offer any useful advice, specifically as to where the photo's go when I share them?

Thanks.

pddgme

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
On the first point: iPhoto journals, for now, are only available by emailing yourself the link to your new journal. But, after following that link you can access all of the journals you create and publish to iCloud.
On the second point: to access your journal on iTunes you have to navigate to your iPhone, then 'apps' at the top, then all the way to the bottom where a list of apps, labeled 'file sharing' is that has iPhoto in it. Click iPhoto and then under 'documents' should be a folder that you can 'save to' a folder. Mind you, this iTunes version of your journal is a bunch of files and folders that is really only mainly useful if you are going to publish it to a personal website.

Best of luck.

G-me

"Where ever you go, there you are."
From Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73