Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Smile Easy way to send any information of a contact from your address book

I would like to tell your about one of my famous application.
    FlyContact - its easy way to send any information of a contact from your address book. Do you want to send contact to your friends, coworkers or parents? With FlyContact it is very easy and fast! What are the benefits? Now you can forget copying information from contact and pasting it into sms or email. All information about contact will be copying automatically. You must only push the button SEND. Message format is a text, instead of vCard or vcf. So you can send contact information to those people, who donít use iphone. Native and habitual interface. Economy way to send contact (sms instead of mms)

Unless I'm missing something, I can pull up my iphone contacts, select one and then scroll down to select "share contact" and then select to send that contact via message or email. The entire contents of that contact are sent to the recipient and all the recipient has to do is select it and import it to his or her address book/contact list.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    iMore Intermediate

168 Posts
    Global Posts
    363 Global Posts

Thats what I've been doing, and figured out the second day i owned the phone. A lot of contact transfered take place at my job so this is usually one of the first things i try to find....no app required at least not on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

Well that's certainly a more productive way of doing it! Thanks!