Free Updated version - Apple Shooting for iPhone and iPad

jackwillson44

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

We have some great news to share with you all

Apple Shooting is surpassing all the records.......

?Ranked 16 in Overall iPhone Apps?
?Deemed in Top 10 Free iPhone Apps?
?Ranked 2 in Adventure and Board Categories?

If you are looking for a shooting game that is beefed up with nice graphics, pleasing animations and offers lots of fun then Apple Shooting is the one that you should check out.

Apple Shooting, a classic shooting game that will get you hooked up and addicted, making you to come back over and over again. The basic premise of the game is pretty simple; you have to shoot the apple off your friend?s head in order to progress further.

Aim wisely and shoot the apple with unlimited number of arrows. It isn?t as easy as it sounds. The challenges keep increasing as and when you complete each level. All you need is a little of patience, sharp shooting skills and patience to clear the levels.

This awesome game is challenging and fun at the same time, so enjoy playing it!

Games iTunes Link:

iPhone : App Store - Apple Shooting
iPad: Apple Shooting for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

mzl.itvtldqi.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.voywczoo.320x480-75.jpg

Thanks in advance.....!!!

Reactions: melianpaino

melianpaino

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
How did you make it?

Hi!

I?ve just launched my app Personal Jesus. We have worked a lot on creating a neat and innovative Jesus App, featuring the 1st speaking animated Black Jesus.

Considering the amount of christians with an iphone we should be generating some buzz, but despite we?ve sent our app for everyone to review it, and we have made our job with the press. For starters we had good download numbers, but after 3 days, when we were off the new apps s we went down to close to no downloads.

I would really appreciate your advice

Thank you so much

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen