Wallpaper app

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Just created a wallpaper app for iPhone, and I'm going to release more new wallpaper every week for the app, as a special feature.
Well, I want to know something about what you guys really think about wallpaper for your iPhone or other iOS devices.
Please help me and tell me what kind of wallpapers you would like to collect.
Thanks a lot.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I really do like the high def apple ones, occasionally I'll change to something else but I always go back to the nice clean high def apple logos with nice bright colors.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Whats the app name?

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Hockey!

10 char
Thanks, Burnt. I will try this. :)

I really do like the high def apple ones, occasionally I'll change to something else but I always go back to the nice clean high def apple logos with nice bright colors.

Whats the app name?

Good idea! Well, I know apple logos would be cool, but there would be trademark trouble something?
I also share a thread on the forum about the app, http://forums.imore.com/app-game-an...15-screen-diy-awesomize-your-iphone-ipod.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh