Geek Quiz & Clued Up Pro OUT NOW

MarkKBridges

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I?m a developer from London. After being a massive fan of iPhone apps since the 3GS, this year I?ve started making my own apps, under my own name.

Out now on iPad and iPhone, the two apps are Geek Quiz, a quiz all about geeky things like technology, science and sci-fi and Clued Up Pro, which assists in playing Cluedo/Clue by cross referencing cards and eliminating items for you automatically beyond what would be possible by hand.
I?ve done research and Geek Quiz is quite comprehensive as far as the numerous trivia apps go. It has 5 different play modes, including two multiplayer modes, the most unique of which is the buzz in game which is played by two people on one device. It also has Game Center leader boards. I?ve tried to make the 300+ questions as interesting as possible so each game you?ll learn something new. If you share my enthusiasm for the subject I?m sure you?ll enjoy playing it.

I think it would be worth you taking a look at Clued Up because it is quite unique in the app store and it genuinely works very well, the original free version of it has had a number of 5 star reviews as testament to this and the new version works even better and has the option to turn off some of the new very advanced checks, making it either an aid or an almost unbeatable ally.

In future updates I?m hoping to add Game Center Achievements and more questions to Geek Quiz and make Clued Up available in more languages.

I hope I?ve sparked your interest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73