Help with group contacts

cjhonney

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi"

So back around Christmas I had purchased the Groups App by Guided Pathways and it's great. To my surprise, it actually took the groups I created within the app and fed it into my native contacts app.

Now however, when I treied doing the exact same thing ( creating a new group in the Groups app), it does not appear in the native contacts.

Is it something I'm doing/not doing or was it a glitch in the app initially?

Thanks

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Easy Group

I do not know how Groups work, but Easy Group is doing exactly what you want : iPhone native groups creation (you will see them in "Contacts"). You will also be able to send group texts /emails / sms in one tap. It is totally free. You can download it here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/easy-group/id461469079?mt=8&uo=4

Last edited:

steamunderpressure

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have tried several apps which claim to allow grouping of iPhone contacts such as Group or smartr but problem with those is that they do not place groups directly within the iPhone Contacts app and the contacts exist in their native apps. Also, I tried the above app and it does not work as it gets stuck and exists as soon as I attempt to run.

All I want is to organize my iPhone contacts into group. Why should it be so complicated :confused: I guess I don't have a choice but to return to Outlook and iTunes contact sync - although I have mixed feelings for that method.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2