Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Default Print to PDF

A few month ago I was using an app called Print to PDF, once enabled, you'd be in safari and would go to print and intead of selecting a physical printer it would save the document to a pdf. I later found out that the app got pulled from the official App store and was no longer supported.

It seems like it doesn't work in iOS5, since I was able to side load an IPA of it and it still wouldn't work, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Could someone suggest a quick and simple way (preferable over the airplay interface just like print to pdf did) to print websites to a pdf right from my iphone/ipad? both are running 5.01. As mentioned, would prefer to have a simple interface instead of copying the website into a separate app and printing from there, but at this point, i'd even take that.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

PDF Printer

PDF Converter
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Alli that is very helpful, thanks!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Quote Originally Posted by kennysmith View Post
    Alli that is very helpful, thanks!
    We aim to please!
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Thank you very much for detailed reviews and suggestions; I have come across one of them and noticed that I had to use their browser to print web to PDF from plus both options are pretty pricy. I guess I have no choice but I so wish the old app that was like 1.99 and would use AirPlay would still be somehow available, even maybe through cydia even ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    PDF Printer

PDF Converter
    iPhone Nanite

thank you for sharing