Monitoring software or spy app for ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kresera

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ass. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.

Last edited:

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Jailbreak it and install veencee. You'll be able to watch it from another computer. Not that I condone this kind of invasion of privacy, but it's pretty easy to do. Don't say I didn't warn you...

wendyde

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Check it here:
iPad spy app

theiphonespyapp.blogspot.com/2012/03/ipad-2-spyware.html

First you need to jailbreak your iPad then download and install the software.
Check also if your iPad iOs is current supported by the spy software.

suporwoden

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
ipad spy app

Retina has just released the first iPad spy app called peektab, it can help monitor your kid in stealth mode, for more info about the program check hacking-softwares.com/tablet-tracking-software.html

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It really sucks that we have a need for such programs for our children, BUT we do! Do what you got to do

sarashah

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Peektab is my favorite, it can track the ipad, imessage chat; website visited; photos taken; emails; notes; contact info and calendar events.

Alejandra78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with my son, so I had to put a monitoring app on his phone. Its use is very important, since you can avoid and prevent unpleasant situations. I suggest you look for some user reviews,statistics and success stories about mobile spy apps, try PhoneSpyApps

dreamerdonkey

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ass. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.
Be aware, your son can sue you if he find out :p

JohnSmith1234

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Yo man, just check out this great software!! called Spy App by mSpy (--> link: Spy App Sofware Iphone Android Blackberry ) . it runs on almost every devices including android, iOS (which is the system of your son's ipad) and many more. it gives u many ways of spy him such as reading his whatsapp messeges, skype messeges and other things! just check out the link and be smart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro