Twitter for iPhone

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
After having just received my first iPhone (4s white 16gb) I've been messing around on it all day and one thing I've really found to need some improvement is the twitter application. Who all owns an iPad and knows what I mean when I say I love that twitter application! It's do slick, easy to use, fast and enjoyable. Twitter really should think about incorporating there swipe right to go back into the iPhone counterpart, I'd really be a great and convenient element to add. Who else agrees?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.824765,-95.741566

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The funny thing is, the options for a good Twitter client on the iPad are limited. I use Tweetbot on my iPhone and love it - I wish they'd do a universal binary, or at least an iPad version. Twitter for iPhone seems pretty lame after using one of the more robust clients.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I use Twitterrific (free version) for iPad and Tweetbot for iPhone. Although I've been noticing a memory leak with Tweetbot lately causing it to crash when I try to reply or DM.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I would just like a Twitter app that actually pushes all of my notifications. I have not tried one that does this on a regular basis.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I love the "Readability" feature in TweetBot.. that's pretty cool. The only thing I dont like about TweetBot is that for some reason it won't go into landscape mode...

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
TweetBot is now on the iPad too. It's not a universal binary, but it does allow you to sync read tweets between the two. It works great!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Now that Tweetbot is out for the iPad, I'm using it over any other app. Tweetings is superior, believe it or not, in terms of functionality. BUT. Tweetings is about as stable as the San Andreas fault line in San Francisco.

And actually my second favorite Twitter app is Twitterriffic Premium. That was actually the first paid app I got on my iPhone 3G.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73