iPad app for streaming video

kbrown.1407

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone out there with a recommended app for streaming video files? Looking for something where I can load files into my dropbox account and stream them on my iPad. I've looked into it a little bit and I think something like Air Video or StreamToMe is what I'm looking for but not sure if there are others out there worth checking out. Or which of those two people here prefer. Thanks in advance for your info/opinions.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Does importing the video into your iTunes library and syncing to your iPad not work for you for some reason? There are plenty of utilities out there that will take any video file format and covert it so it's iTunes friendly.

kbrown.1407

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Does importing the video into your iTunes library and syncing to your iPad not work for you for some reason? There are plenty of utilities out there that will take any video file format and covert it so it's iTunes friendly.
I am looking into a good program for that now. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to convert the files each time. Certainly doable but I was hoping there were other options out there.

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Air video is great: No need to use up Dropbox space, as it streams directly from your computer to your iPad or iPhone. Works like a charm.

Reactions: kbrown.1407

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR