Tweetings - portrait vs landscape issues

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
For those that are using Tweetings, can you tell me if you see the same issue as I do?

The issue being that if you view your timeline/tweets in portrait mode, then rotate the phone to landscape, the timelines/tweets are different (not the same as what you see in portrait - )

It's almost like each mode saves the last tweet you were one, thus the different timelines.

anyone else see this?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It got moved to the Apps forum. Tweetings is an app. I'll move it to iPhone Apps instead of iPad apps.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It got moved to the Apps forum. Tweetings is an app. I'll move it to iPhone Apps instead of iPad apps.

Thanks Alli.

I'm still not able to.figure this out though. Guess we don't.have.many Tweetings users on this forum.

Thanks for moving the post to the right spot

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I use Tweetings on my iPad (why I moved it to iPad apps to start with). I don't get what you're describing. My portrait and landscape are the same.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
ok..if I'm looking at my tweetings portrait layout and say I'm looking at a tweet with a time stamp of 3:10pm.. if I rotate the phone to landscape, I don't necessarily see the same tweet (the 3:10p) one I just viewed in portrait mode... they seem to be off a bit in what I tweets I see in portrait vs what tweets I see when I rotate to landscape..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2