Hi all,

I would like to introduce you all about an iPhone called "Worldictionary" which will be helpful for to get translated words from your iPhone.

Yes, the worldictionary app allows you to get instant translation from the word at a snap of the iPhone camera.

Using this app, you can get translation from 21 languages. Some of them are Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, and many more.

I am sure this app can be really helpful to all. Please let me know your valuable comments on this app.

Regards,
    Micheal Bryan.
    01-09-2012 02:17 AM
    Hello Friends,.

I'm again here to update you that this translator app is available for $3.99. It has been reduced to 50% from the previous price. Worth to buy it!!!
    05-10-2012 05:41 AM
    Hello Friends,.

I'm again here to update you that this translator app is available for $3.99. It has been reduced to 50% from the previous price. Worth to buy it!!!
    Hey Friends,

We have updated the Indonesian language Recognition for this app.. I just come back here to share the new updates of the app.

Cheers!
    07-09-2012 07:42 AM
    Hey Friends,

We have updated the Indonesian language Recognition for this app.. I just come back here to share the new updates of the app.

Cheers!
    New version has been updated with 4 Inch Retina Display Support.

Cheers!
    01-09-2013 07:13 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Here is another good news. The worldictionary got updated with new features.

Worldictionary Version 4.2.0 has the following new features.

In App Purchases with Offline dictionaries(Collins and Transtar dictionary)

Cheers
    05-02-2013 05:57 AM
    Hi Friends,

Happy to inform you that the Worldictionary app is now available for $1.99! and the app performance has been improved lot.

Cheers!
    06-17-2013 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD