A slight modification to the review requests thread.
If you are a user (just a normal Joe) and you want to request an app to be reviewed, please post the request on this thread. Depending on time, costs, and the app itself, it may or may not get reviewed. If multiple people request the same app, it is more likely to get reviewed.
If you are a developer, you have three options
- You can send a message to Leanna Lofte. She is the iMore App editor, and she is responsible for posting reviews, press releases, and announcements on the main blog page. She can be contacted as iosapps@iMore.com.
- You can make an announcement in the App and Game Announcements forum. This is a forum specifically designed for developers to announce their new apps, updates to apps, give away promo codes, etc. The Review Forum is NOT the place to announce an app. All announcements posted here will be deleted.
- You can send me a message requesting a forum review of you app. Please send it to me via PM (not email).
Last edited by cjvitek; 01-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.Please remember to like or thank posts that are useful, entertaining, or beneficial.
Current Devices: iPad Air 128GB Wifi | iPhone 5S 64GB AT&TPDAs: Visor Deluxe | Visor Prism | Zire 72
Phones: Treo 680 | iPhone 3G | iPhone 3GS | iPhone4 | iPhone 4S | iPhone 5
Tablets: iPad 1 64GB AT&T | iPad 2 32GB Wifi | iPad 3 64GB Verizon LTE
- 11-04-2012, 06:45 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 04:00 AM #3
- 11-28-2012, 08:05 AM #4
- By best100ideas in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:57 AM
- By Speedv1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2010, 07:58 AM
- By woc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:18 AM