Why is fruit ninja making me either join some site or link to game center?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
All the sudden I have to pick this site or game center to play it. I already paid 99 cents for it why now this?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It isn't costing you any more, but if you want to play against an opponent (which is really cool), you need to be able to challenge or accept a challenge through Game Center or the other thing (which essentially connects you to your Facebook friends).

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Bleh! It costs me my sanity/privacy! How do I set it to NEVER challenge anyone or connect to any such a server? Forcing me to sign in to something really sours me on things like that, esp if I have to pay for the app. WWF is the only game I "log in for". And I barely touch that now that it keeps linking stuff to facebook, I don't want facebook connected to that and it seems to do it by itself. I really don't want anything to do with that "Feature". I actually personally hate that game center thing because it seems to require that you login to something and play people, two things I don't want anything to do with.

Grr. I hate that everything wants to connect to Facebook. I need to just delete that stupid site already.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Agree with ya there! I can't stand how Facebook is a game hub. There are games you can't play at all if you don't have a FB account. I've had friends ask me why I never. Omens on their FB status or why something is news to me when it's "been all over FB" and I have to explain I don't really get on FB. Then they accuse me of lying cause they see my game scores. Excuse me! I dontngo on FB to play the doggon games! Grrrrr!!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I do not like it "integrated" and it's ANNOYING. My Sister in Law has her WWF on her Facebook and plays it that way, I cannot stand it. I deliberately won't play games on there, even though that's the sole reason my husband HAS a facebook now! He posts nothing, looks at nothing, just plays his games. He used to log in to mine and play his games, and all this crap about points and badges started coming up, I was like "get your own".

I just had a discussion the other day with my husband that I don't get told ANYTHING by family and some friends, and if I don't keep up with their crap on FB I don't know anything. My parents even joined so they wouldn't miss out on pics of my little nephew since they were afraid they wouldn't see them otherwise. I had no idea my cousin was pregnant bec I never looked at her facebook. Then she shows up at Christmas looking about 100lbs heavier in the middle and I dared not say anything. Everyone started asking questions about if they're going to find out so I figured it out that way.

I felt like before they changed the whole feed thing to not just be most recent that I don't pay as good attention anymore. Or I don't care. lol Oh well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73