How well does Skyfire work?

buttonstc

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I recently read that Flash videos can be viewed on iPhone and I pad by using this browser so I'm wondering what anyone's experiences with have been like.

Is it worth the price? How well does it perform generally?

One of the main factors in my recent purchase of an android tablet was my frustration with being unable to view vid links posted by others in forum discussions due to the IOS ban on flash. It was just an ongoing source of frustration for me. Really annoying on a daily basis.

But the tab is driving me nuts with confusion due to the fact that android is not the least bit intuitive. I realize that that's why techie type of people love it but I'm finding the steepness of the learning curve more daunting than I anticipated.

If Skyfire works as advertised I would consider selling this thing and getting an I pad even tho its basically a larger version of my iPhone.

I've tried the free version of Skyfire and found it to be pretty buggy on android with frequent force closes. So I'm curious to see what its like from those who've used it for IOS.

Please share any experience you've had. Thanks so much.

buttonstc

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
With all the hoopla about it when it was first released, I guess I'm a bit surprised that there aren't more people using it. Quite frankly I was expecting a significant number of responses either pro or con. Hmmm

Is there some other way to view Flash from IOS devices of which I'm unaware?

Or does the lack of Flash just annoy me much more than anybody else?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2