Announcement: The Tooth That's On the Loose App (1/3/12)

michael@sachmanya.

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I hope you are having relaxing holiday season. Chris Robertson, an Emmy nominated animation artist/director, and Franklin Jr., award-winning developer of the best selling children's eBooks and apps will be announcing ?The Tooth That's On The Loose!? a humorous, animated & interactive kids story app for iOS, Android Nook, & Kindle users on January 3, 2012 at 7AM PDT. I would greatly appreciate if you could review the app on your website. If you like to test drive the app, I can send you the download link. Find below additional details about the app.

The Tooth That?s On The Loose! ? Humorous, animated & interactive tale of T.B.Wiggly, a slippery, shifty little varmint!

He's wiggly...He's wobbly...He's..."The Tooth that's on the Loose!"

Set in the Old West, "The Tooth that's on the Loose!" tells the story of the character T.B.Wiggly, who is a slippery, shifty little varmint. The legend is told in narrative fashion by an old coot named Sheriff Tex. It is a tall tale...just tall in a small way! So pull up your bootstraps, saddle up, and mosey on over partner and enjoy! The book, narrated by author Chris Robertson, brings about a western feel, introducing many cowboy-like sayings.

Salient app features:
The story available in Read To Me and Touch & Read formats
Kids will enjoy exploring the hidden activities on each page that can be discovered by tapping!
Story features many animations, touch-based interactions, and cool sound effects that would equally delight kids & adults
Coloring activity enables kids to color several pages from the book. Once done, colored page can be saved to the photo library and shared by email
The app and eBook are available on Apple?s App Store & iBookstore for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices as well as on Google?s Android Market, Sony?s Select App, Barnes & Noble?s Nook eBook & App store and Amazon?s Kindle Fire.
Please let me know if I can assist you any further to make this happen. Thank you for your consideration and support.

Thanks,

Michael Chu
Marketing Lead, SachManya
Creators of Franklin Jr. eBooks & Apps