Plan everything you want in 2012 with GoCal for Google Calendar™
2012 is coming soon! lightroomapps prepared special gift for all iOS users.
GoCal for Google Calendar HD ($6.99) has recently received a great update, which makes a variety of changes to the popular Google Calendar iPad client.
As outlined in the application’s release notes, changes made in the latest version of GoCal (1.1.0) include:
New for your productivity:
- Paging for Month grid, to see any 6 weeks you want.
- Double tap any day to view it details.
- Long tap any day to add event to it.
- Sharing for calendars.
New for your comfort:
- View location of events on map.
- Add participants from AddressBook.
- Ability to “Show/Hide All Calendars”.
- Unsubscribe from shared calendars.
- Automatic size for event details.
- Improved switching times between dates period views.
- Improved “Day” user experience.
- Improved swipe gestures to switch dates.
- Increased stability and improved speed of synchronization.
- Bugfixes and minor UI tweaks.
Furthermore, the application is currently available to purchase and download for half its usual price, giving potential customers an additional incentive to grab the Google Calendar client.
As mentioned, GoCal for Google Calendar HD is available to purchase in the App Store for $6.99, and is compatible with the iPad only. However, an iPhone and iPod touch version, GoCal for Google Calendar with Synchronization, is also available.
Take a look at the recently updated application now, and be sure to post your thoughts in the comments. We still have some codes so if you want to download the best calendar app simply reply in this thread and we will send the code!