Cannot get Viber access code to work iPhone 4s

Viber

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cannot get Viber access code

Hi @saadkhan97 -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).

In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example - your home landline number, a friend's number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.

We see that you are located in Saudi Arabia.

Note that we've been suspected that the authorities in Saudi Arabia have decided to block Viber in the whole country, and that may be why you are experiencing this issue. If this is the case, then unfortunately there is not much we can do to help :(
Try contacting the authorities and ask for the reason for this block.

san.sav

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

hello. yesterday I uninstall my viber . today it doesnt access activate code. tryed many times but nothing. in sms one code in call another but no one is right..reinstalles it some times.. in another phone same problem. dont access both codes from sms and call. Im from Lithuania.. will try to wait tommorow..

- - - Updated - - -

hello. yesterday I uninstall my viber . today it doesnt access activate code. tryed many times but nothing. in sms one code in call another but no one is right..reinstalles it some times.. in another phone same problem. dont access both codes from sms and call. Im from Lithuania.. will try to wait tommorow..

big_qky

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Im in Romania now, and i have Serbian card in my mobile,and because its new card I dont have roming yet..and because of that I cant receive message or call, and because of that I cant receive viber code.. Is there samo other way to receive viber code?

kostas1987

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

hi and sorry if i disturb.i live at Greece and yesterday i uninstall viber and after installing it the code at sms was wrong the same at voice call.i uninstall it again and installed it but nothing.today i tried again but same message invalid code.i tried tou contact at support but there were no an email or a phone number to contact directlly.please help me

- - - Updated - - -

hi and sorry if i disturb.i live at Greece and yesterday i uninstall viber and after installing it the code at sms was wrong the same at voice call.i uninstall it again and installed it but nothing.today i tried again but same message invalid code.i tried tou contact at support but there were no an email or a phone number to contact directlly.please help me

Viber

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

Hi all,

Viber system is currently experiencing connectivity issues. This is related to our hosting provider (Amazon) that is having a major problem that also affects many other services worldwide.

Amazon is on it, and we hope that with their help we'll be able to restore Viber's service soon.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all,

Viber system is currently experiencing connectivity issues. This is related to our hosting provider (Amazon) that is having a major problem that also affects many other services worldwide.

Amazon is on it, and we hope that with their help we'll be able to restore Viber's service soon.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

eset

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

hi!
I cannot get access code, as it says "could not connect to the Viber website!" and requests to check connection settings
but i have perfect connection and have no problems for any other application usage
please advise how i can get this code to start to use Viber
appreciate it

gorisharma

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Hie any1 plz help me I'm from india _
I have iPhone 3GS By mistake I deleted my viber __ I've been trying since last few days but unable to get access code I need it urgent pls smbody help me how can I get it now

geetanjali jina

May 6, 2013
Visit site

hi!!! i m noting getting my viber access code via msg. i m getting a call from viber acess they r giving code but wen i access a code that shows incorrect i trying it for fews days back nw plz i request u plzzzz look forward towards it and i m from india my no is-8192972949.plzzz solve it out. send my viber code via msg.

Ernjem Dione

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

hello there..i have the same prob with others i cant receive the access code i am here in the Philippines.. i also try the said options like re install the applications but still the same..hope you can help me through this..thank you and God bless

moffds

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

My daughter is in Germany and cannot use her cell phone (doesn't have the right SIM card), but does have an iPod touch with her. We are trying to activate Viber on her iPod touch by using our home phone number (landline) back in the USA, where I am at. She has tried sending the access code to our home phone twice and I am not receiving anything. Help!

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem trying to activate on my iphone 5s. I didn't received the activation. location: Puerto Rico

Rachel Mc Donald

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Please help I received a call with my viber access code but it got cut off and I never heard it please send me a code through SMS as I received none I can't use viber

razack

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi viber team ... I am having problem receiving the access code .. I have installed and then tried uninstalling n waited for 24 hours but still I am not able to receive the code via SMS or call .. Please help

winnie nambeya

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cannot get Viber access code to work iPad

Hi,

I had installed viber on my iPad sometime in 2012.
Now suddenly, its no longer on my iPad. I tried to re-instal but can't get access code or rather
I can't receive an SMS as it is an iPad. Why can't I get a code via email? I don't want to lose
my initial messages on my previously installed viber

Please advise

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro