Box? SugarSync? Dropbox? Others?

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Box.net for a little while now, and while I've had decent success with it (and love the free 50 GB of storage), I've been wondering if there are better alternatives out there. Dropbox and SugarSync seem to be Box's closest competitors and, from what I've seen, have had great reviews. One feature I like(d) about Box.net is the ability to create a Google Doc, but lately, it's been crashing on me (i.e., I can't create/edit the Doc). Do either Dropbox or SugarSync offer such a service (and does it work?)? Are there any other cloud storage options that I might want to look at? As always, thanks in advance. :)

an_dy

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, SugarSync seems alright, but I'm used to 4shared.com myself, as it's proven to be absolutely secure. As for the storage space, you're offered 15GB for free, which is more, than decent for me, moreover, you've got powerful file search and file-sharing opportunities.

I also heard that people used it to promote their own files, too, by adding them to public search at 4shared with the proper description.

Anyway, you might wanna try it, the service is proven to be a high-quality one.

Tommy_Cho

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, SugarSync seems alright, but I'm used to 4shared.com myself, as it's proven to be absolutely secure. As for the storage space, you're offered 15GB for free, which is more, than decent for me, moreover, you've got powerful file search and file-sharing opportunities.

I also heard that people used it to promote their own files, too, by adding them to public search at 4shared with the proper description.

Anyway, you might wanna try it, the service is proven to be a high-quality one.

Haha, I'm also using 4shared, dude)) the space is enough, and I like that there's a separate mobile app for my Android HTC, so I can get to my files, even if I'm not near a laptop, it's pretty convenient.

To the thread author: yeah, you should def try it)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73