How to delete all contacts fast on iPhone

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
ContactDel provides many ways to delete multiple contacts on iPhone and iPod Touch. No PC or Mac are required, no Sync is needed. Use ContactDel to save time when cleaning up your address book.

1. Delete All: The EASIEST way to delete all contacts on your iPhone and iPod Touch, just push the button, the App does the rest.

2. Special Delete:
➤➤➤ Delete by Name: list your contacts by names, check-mark in batch and delete multiple contacts at once.

Version 4.1.2 added new features to "Delete by Name": ContactDel displays icons to quickly identify key information of each contact, making it easier to decide which one to delete at a glance.

➤➤➤ Easy instant search by name: having thousands contacts? Hates to scroll and find your contacts? Instant search makes it very easy to locate the contacts you want to delete. Search as you type the name instantly.

➤➤➤ One Touch to Delete All Contacts with NO Phone Numbers

➤➤➤ One Touch to Delete All Contacts with NO Emails

3. Restore: you can restore major information of previous deleted contacts at anytime.

ContactDel users love it!

Company Name: NotionInMotion.com
App Name: ContactDel
Category: Utilities
Version: 4.1.2
App Price: 0.99
IN APP STORE or ITUNS search?ContactDel",you can find it!

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
How about Settings-General-Reset-Reset all content and Settings? Is that too hard?

Or possibly Restore as new?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How about Settings-General-Reset-Reset all content and Settings? Is that too hard?

Or possibly Restore as new?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

That would work unless your jailbroke

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234