New App Coming Soon: Check the Mail email client

MichaelCTM

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a more robust email client that supports most major email services, including Gmail!, and offers full support for and search of labels, starred messages, and attachments? Need multiple inbox support, universal inbox, and a quick, seamless interface? Check the Mail may be the app for you. Currently under development, Check the Mail will be available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch soon. Check out a few screenshots, register for updates, and apply to participate in our beta at checkthemailapp.com.

Questions, ideas, just want to say hi? Email us at hello [at] checkthemailapp [.com] or ask questions on this thread and I'll try to answer.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a more robust email client that supports most major email services, including Gmail!, and offers full support for and search of labels, starred messages, and attachments? Need multiple inbox support, universal inbox, and a quick, seamless interface? Check the Mail may be the app for you. Currently under development, Check the Mail will be available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch soon. Check out a few screenshots, register for updates, and apply to participate in our beta at checkthemailapp.com.

Questions, ideas, just want to say hi? Email us at hello [at] checkthemailapp [.com] or ask questions on this thread and I'll try to answer.

I looked under utilities and business and also did a search but found nothing yet - sounds
interesting though - pls keep us updated...

MichaelCTM

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
FendrGuitPlayr, thanks for the interest. I'll definitely keep everyone updated. App is still under development and should be out soon, but we plan to start releasing more details, screenshots, etc. in thee meantime.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2