TiPb App, possibly the most useless app in the App Store?

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Seldom have I gone into something with such low expectations and yet been so shockingly disappointed. What is up with the TiPb App? (sorry guys, still love you). I have narrowed the issues down to 3 mind blowing omissions.

1) No way to log in, view, or edit profile? Really?

2)Biggest one here....you can view the intial post to a thread in the forums, but none of the replies??? This single issue renders the app almost completely useless. Why even include the forums if you cannot view a thread?

3)Lastly, this is a bigger miss for the folke at TiPb, there is no TiPb store access in the app. It seems like simple logic that you would want to intergrate this....you have an app on someones phone, why wouldn't you want to use it to make some money?

I dunno, I think I just expected more from our friends at TiPb. You guys are great, and I really am shocked you would even put your name on something so half baked.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It is not an official TiPb app. It was never approved by anyone from TiPb or Mobile Nations.

That makes sense. Are there any plans for an app? It seems like a logical move. I would even go as far to say that it seems irrational not to. I am aware of the upfront costs, however there is a lot of potential to expand your user base and create additional revenue, not only through the sales of goods, but advertising revenues as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2