Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default GoCal for Google Calendar HD

lightroomapps. has today announced the release of an updated version of GoCal for the iPad and iPad 2. GoCal for Google Calendar gives users the power organize and plann out their schedules from a central iOS optimized hub thats fully synced with their normal web based Google Calendar.

GoCal for iPad v1.1.0 adds new amazing and powerful productivity features as well as some comfortable new options and goes beyond most calendar apps in its class.
    ★ Time management - optimized
    Google Calendar synchronization and integration capabilities for you - or your secretary. Manage your time wherever you are, making sure you don't miss a single appointment.

★ Multiple event views
    Go through your calendar quickly to find the time you're looking for with three distinct viewing options. View by the day, week, month and see what your Google Calendar has in store for you.

★ Unlimited Google Calendars
    Add as many different Google accounts as you want, so you can schedule all your life - whether for business of pleasure GoCal makes your appointments easy to plan.

★ Invite people to any event
    Look no further than GoCal for your business productivity calendar app. Invite the people to events, so that both you and them can be there.

2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Codes)

Guys, if you are interested in promo codes, feel free to contact using via PM
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Get codes

Guys! If you are still interested in promo codes for our app simply reply in this thread and I send you the code.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    349 Global Posts

I would love a promo code but because I am new to the forum I can't send a pm

Thanks
    (I can't even post my email address)