Why isn't some Game Center games synced between devices

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 with the latest OS updated yet I've the game moonlight mahjong installed on both devices, the paid version. Yet if I'm on lets say level 20 on the iPad, it won't show I'm on the same level on the iPhone, maybe a level or ten lower, why is that?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Developers must take advantage of the iCloud API for games/apps to sync data between devices. This is something every game should have but unfortunately very few do at this time.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
It's really crazy when you get the apps that DO work. I was a ways into infinity blade 2 on my 4S. When I recently got an iPad 2 I decided to install it and thought I would have to start all over. But I was at the exact spot as my phone. Crazy but makes me think "it all just works"

Reactions: powella

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I know that Temple Run doesn't sync between devices. I was mainly playing it on my iPad, then decided to download it on my 4s..I was back to the beginning on the iPhone:(

Tanializ

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
can you help me?

Hello.
I have an Ipad 2 and iphone 4s , in my iphone I have some games with lots of level but when I download them in my ipad 2 their new , How can I have the same level as my iphone and game center ?

Help me please :'(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner