Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The folks over at ZeptoLab, and creators of Cut the Rope, have given us some Om Nom plush toys to give away!

om-nom-plushie.png

We've got a cute little 5" one, an 8" one, and a whopping 16" Om Nom! If you want your own little (or big) Om Nom, just leave a reply telling us why you love Om Nom! :)

Ready, set, GO!

Then watch this adorable little video of Om Nom.

Can't you not wait for your own little Om Nom? :)

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I like him because he looks like a big apple monster, and anything with giant eyes is cute!! :) My kids would love to win this guy! :eek:

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
he is just so adorable! my little brother loves cut the rope on my phone, this would be such a great present

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have this plush Om Nom. I love Cut the Rope and can't stop playing. Thanks for holding these awesome contests!

Oliverf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My 3 year old would love this. I wish I could scan the picture of him where we made a Om Nom costume for Halloween. I would loooove to win this for him!

thekrunchyfrog

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
I love his big eyes and the way he waits with his mouth open when the candy gets closer.
The little "aww" sound he makes when the candy is lost is great as well.

tygger

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Om nom nom nom nom....

I love Om Nom because he makes my 2.5 year-old daughter giggle uncontrollably. She loves feeding him candy!!! :)

JRBeck

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom

Hi all....my daughter has a iPod touch and cut the rope is beyond her favorite game. The plush toy would be her favorite Xmas gift ever...if we won

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This thing is so freaking cute. My niece would love this. She loves playing Cut the Rope on my iPad (with help of course). Don't you want Her to have this for Christmas? Well, don't you?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

mjselvig

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
There are no words to describe how cute Om Nom is. I just light up every time I see play Cut the Rope, because he's so cute he makes me smile. To have this would light me up any time I'm in a bad mood.

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Because my 6 month old son Luca is already getting tired of the Angry Birds craze and would one day, when he starts preschool, love to show off to all of the other kids, his awesome Om Nom and make them jealous. Then, of course, he would share it with everyone thus making him the most popular boy in school through 12th grade where he would be named Homecoming King with his High School sweetheart Penelope. They would both be admitted to Harvard, come up with various cures for terrible diseases and then get married and have a baby of their own, to which they would, of course, pass on their cute little Om Nom doll thus starting the cycle all over again. :)

Orangejulius

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It's the point

It's the way he points at his mouth. There's something pure and purely amusing in that gesture. It's not just a cute little monster, it's a cute little monster who knows exactly what he wants.

Hopefully my 1-month-old daughter will learn the pointing gesture soon. I will affectionately refer to her as Om Nom. And then my wife will have to kill me. :p

baljinder

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom

How can you not love those big beautiful eyes! And the cute disappointment on his face when all his hopes of getting a candy are gone.

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My fiancee is obsessed with Om Nom and Cut the Rope, I already spent everything I had budgeted for Christmas for her, this would be an awesome present to sit on top of the other things I got for her.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal