Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default [App] Little Zoo

Promo Codes - please tweet @headsupsoftware and leave review if you use these:

Heads Up Software is pleased to announce the release of Little Zoo, their latest title for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Little Zoo is designed to introduce your children to the wonders of the animal world. Children can tap on one of the twenty four crystal clear images, hear the noise the animal makes and see the animalís name appear each time they tap.

Children will love the many different animal noises, from the low rumble of the bear to the piercing cry of the hawk. Plus if they tap a number of times on some of the animals they will hear a different sound.

Kids can zoom in to see each splendid animal in detail or zoom out to view and tap on multiple animals at once.

Child friendly with attractive animal pictures and exciting animal sounds, Little Zoo puts your child in charge as they learn about the natural world.

"We set out to make sure Little Zoo was completely free of distractions," explains developer Andrew Macgregor. "Children can scroll around the app and tap on any animal, there are no complicated buttons or annoying advertisments. Once the app has started all your child needs to do is scroll, tap and zoom. It's all about exploring the natural world."
    iMore Intermediate

428 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,738 Global Posts

i used EJH44FL6KE9L.

Its a very cute idea... although it took me a minute to realize that you had to slide around to see the other animals. Sounds are good, and its cool that you can keep tapping to hear multiples of the same sound.

I have a suggestion or two... use background images... like put each animal in it natural environment. And you could maybe have an info button, to tell a little about each animal. and maybe make the animal pictures a little smaller so you can see part of the next animal on the edge of the screen.. making it easier to know that you can move around.