Pinball Shuffle released for iOS

nuclearnova

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, I just released my eight game on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, its called Pinball Shufle. It's a 3D pinball game based on an online comic book series. Screenshots and the youtube video probably do a better job explaining -

iTunes Link for the full version - Pinball Shuffle for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
iTunes Link for the lite version - Pinball Shuffle Lite for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

I'm starting out at $0.99 for a release sale

I'd love to hear some feedback, I've subscribed to this thread so I'll respond. I take user feedback serious and thats how I get half the ideas for my updates

Also available for the Mac, Shareware version out now and we're waiting for approval for the Mac App Store versionNuclear Nova Software | Pinball Massacre

Now for anyone who is still reading, here's a promo code, just please mention if you grab it so others don't waste time - 9NHFNR9PHWK7

1.png

nuclearnova

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
We just made our first update to the game, fixed several small things and added some new features. To celebrate here is a code for the Mac App Store - 4W4LA636JMAL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2