Tapatalk

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok basically if i were to lets say go to tipb.com and at the bottom left of my iPhone screen it says login ...so i login right and then when i got to click on a thread make a comment i can't i can only share it and go to safari and refresh even for this forum it...evenw hen i go into it using my account username it still says login and register at the bottom

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a repository on Cydia for tapatalk? ?

No, there is not. Tapatalk is an application found in the App store that allows you to view and post on many different forums.

6c2478a7-8d74-99df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok basically if i were to lets say go to tipb.com and at the bottom left of my iPhone screen it says login ...so i login right and then when i got to click on a thread make a comment i can't i can only share it and go to safari and refresh even for this forum it...evenw hen i go into it using my account username it still says login and register at the bottom

EA, sorry if I get this wrong, but from reading your post here it sounds like you are having an issue with logging into the app itself, correct? If so, try watching your key presses as you log in making sure that the first letter in your pass word in not automatically capitalized when it shouldn't be. One question I have for you is, do you belong to any other forum and are having issues with your log in there as well?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I prefer Tapatalk. IMO, it's the fastest and easiest to use.

OP, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. If that doesn't fix the problem, contact the Tapatalk devs and I'm sure they will be able to provide some support or a refund if your problem isn't fixable.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Does Tapatalk support notifications on replies to threads you've participated in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
On the upper right hand side, click the arrow, and hit subscribe. That should do it. I haven't tried it yet, it I will on this thread (meta!)

Edit: shows up under favorites as it should :), with a badge on the tab saying it updated.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Reactions: Ginbill

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2