Triple Entendre hints

captphealy

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Looking for help with level 42 in the original version, level 48 in Movies. Got through the Moron version all by my self, though. Guess I'm definitely a Moron...

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Leanna! Quick question. As this thread continues to grow, any way to make a sticky on the first page that is a summarizes/links to tips for each puzzle, and grouped by app? (regular, lite, moron, 80's, sports nicknames). I'd be happy to compile if you need someone to.

Thanks!

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Looking for help with level 42 in the original version, level 48 in Movies. Got through the Moron version all by my self, though. Guess I'm definitely a Moron...

For 42 (regular), describe the calendar. One day is different.

You'll come up multiple results in Google, but only one of them agrees with the symbol.

Hint; this has nothing to do with tax day, which hung me up for a bit.

captphealy

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
For 42 (regular), describe the calendar. One day is different.

You'll come up multiple results in Google, but only one of them agrees with the symbol.

Hint; this has nothing to do with tax day, which hung me up for a bit.

I thought I knew what the symbol meant, and have had a specific date in mind for days, now, but can't even get a close bu no cigar. So, either I'm wrong about the symbol, or placing too much emphasis on the other parts of the clue.

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Any "morons" out there that can help this moron? Level 34. Tried every number up to like 30-something.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I thought I knew what the symbol meant, and have had a specific date in mind for days, now, but can't even get a close bu no cigar. So, either I'm wrong about the symbol, or placing too much emphasis on the other parts of the clue.

I answered your PM. You have the right idea, but you're getting too specific, where it's LESS specific that you need.

Reactions: captphealy

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok how about level 11. I know what the colors represent, and I know what the words are. If I put one of those things in individually, I get the "close" response. But if I put them in together I get a wrong answer response. Any hints welcome. Thanks!

Mark

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok how about level 11. I know what the colors represent, and I know what the words are. If I put one of those things in individually, I get the "close" response. But if I put them in together I get a wrong answer response. Any hints welcome. Thanks!

Mark

One color is missing. Then, you'll need to figure out how the colors are named in this puzzle.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I knew how the colors were named and caught that one was missing, but it wasn't at all clear that that was the answer. Thanks! Now I'm stuck at 17, but I don't want clues yet. ;)

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am totally stumped on Movies Level 22 as well as Orilginal TE Level 33. Can anyone help me?

For the movies, do you have the movie yet? What are the three like things describing? That will get you the movie. Then the bottom three describe the answer.

For 33, I'm stuck on 27, so if you have a hint for that, I'll come back if I get 33. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
For the movies, do you have the movie yet? What are the three like things describing? That will get you the movie. Then the bottom three describe the answer.

For 33, I'm stuck on 27, so if you have a hint for that, I'll come back if I get 33. :)

O27: do not mistake those for national flags.

O33: describe the first picture, as literally as you can. Enter that into Google.

myannieb

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

for 22 I have the movie, which I have not yet seen, so I don't know what the bottom 3 describe, but will keep searching.

I have the answer to 33 now, but with reference to 27 I wonder how many Oscars Shakespeare won.