- 01-26-2012, 11:07 PM #101
- 01-27-2012, 06:03 PM #102
- 01-27-2012, 07:31 PM #103
- 01-27-2012, 08:58 PM #104
- 01-27-2012, 10:33 PM #105
- 01-28-2012, 01:42 PM #106
- 01-30-2012, 01:37 PM #107
- 01-30-2012, 01:49 PM #108
Basically, you want to start with that blacked out day. In two words, describe that day. Then, Google what you come up with. It's an event (although not tax day).
From there, you'll need to find out where that event occurred.
The symbol is nice for confirming you have the right thing (since there are several events with the same name), but you can get this without it.
- 01-30-2012, 02:46 PM #109
- 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM #110
- 01-30-2012, 02:52 PM #111
For O50, I've been stuck for a few days.
I know what the word is (translated to English). And I know what the dice are (at a high level) supposed to represent. But I cannot seem to link these in a way that accepts.
I've been working on Cassiopeia, as that seemed to hit everything nicely. But nothing...
- 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM #112
- 01-30-2012, 06:26 PM #113
- 01-31-2012, 04:53 PM #114
- 01-31-2012, 08:50 PM #115
- 02-01-2012, 01:13 PM #116
- 02-02-2012, 01:05 AM #117
- 02-03-2012, 11:02 AM #118
First, I assume that you know the movie. If not, consider what movie had a man in a grey suit riding a bicycle. No, he's not headless.
Once you've got that (PM me if you want to make sure), it's a matter of decoding the anagram. Hint: an anagram program (like the Internet Anagram Solver) will NOT help you as you're looking for proper names.
Once you have the proper names (one should be very obvious based on the film), find out what they have in common. Then find out what other person had that same commonality.
PM if you want more of a "gimme" hint.
- 02-13-2012, 09:29 AM #119
I am completely and totally stuck on 12 of the regular version and 47 of the moron version. For 47, I looked up the quote and typed it in the right way, without quotation marks like it says in the help section to do, and it still won't give it to me! I literally tried every which way with this one and just can't get it. For 12 ( of regular version ), I have no idea what it is about, what the image is, what to look, etc. I am totally stumped! Would appreciate any help, thank you!
- 02-13-2012, 09:44 AM #120
Regular-12: You will need to figure out what the image is. Hint: it was one of the biggest musical events of the 1980's. Your best bet in figuring it out is the very top, center. If you can make out what that says... After that, you need to realize that something is circled. That's the solution.
- 03-06-2012, 10:27 PM #121
- 04-01-2012, 03:56 PM #122