Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Smile DANNY BOY app game AMAZING!! by Newcastle United FC Soccer Star Danny Simpson

Danny Boy!! This Game is Brilliant!! so much fun and for Everyone!!

UK Premiership Newcastle FC Footballer Danny Simpson, a product of the Manchester United Football Academy is a huge gaming fan and as a result of not only his passion for Football but his passion for Gaming he has created his own App Game called “Danny Boy” available on I Phone, I Pad and I Touch from December 1st 2011.

“Danny Boy” as the title suggests is a platform sports game based on Danny Simpson as a boy. The aim of the game is to guide “Danny Boy” who is a little football kid through different levels collecting as many gold coins as possible using a football as his weapon. Danny is encountered on all the levels with different obstacles which have to be avoided and can use the ball as a weapon to perform shots to either advance in the levels or eliminate any enemies.

This fantastic Game titled “Danny Boy” is priced at 69p for a limited period!! So make sure you get your hands on it as soon as it Launch’s!!! 1st December 2011

Here Are 2 Codes!! EXCLUSIVE to play the Game Today before its release tomow!! have a play and blog your experience of "Danny Boy"