Caveau - Safe your data - PROMO CODES

iMau

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Safe as a vault! Finally, the application that stores data and images in a really safe way now has a name: Caveau.

Caveau has been designed and developed to keep your data away from prying eyes. In fact, you can save your credit card numbers, PIN numbers, PUK codes, passwords and any sensitive data within Caveau that stores the data inside your iPhone using a system of DOUBLE encryption algorithm with the famous and secure AES 256-bit.

What's more, you can store images from your library or photos taken with Caveau within the application itself. For example, you can take a picture of your credit cards and save them in a secure and password protected.

To complete this useful application, backup and restore of data and images have been saved. This way you can use the same database on multiple Apple devices.

Do not overlook the support: you can always count on the support of the staff with a simple tap.

It does not end here ... In the future, there will be additional updates that will improve the application by adding additional features.

Your iPhone becomes as safe as a caveau? It is no longer a dream, now!

Link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/caveau/id482497316?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

PROMO CODES:

JE6R74LTJ4M9
WXHHE3M7XFMR
9FRLA3P96LX4

Somber

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Very cool! I used to use roboform for all my password stuff - its good to know theres an offline version available for a decent price.

iMau

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyway, I've just uploaded an update:

-Universal App
-Landscape mode
-Graphics improvements

Future updates include iCloud support and document encryption. Stay tuned!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods