Infinity Blade II

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Our friends from the future, better known as New Zealand and Australia, have already gotten Infinity Blade II. The rest of us have to wait for midnight tonight, local time for our turn.

But if you have it already -- or when you get it -- let me know what you think. $9.99 is a premium price in the App Store, but Infinity Blade II looks like it'll be more than worth it:

Infinite Blade II Game Play Video

Give us your review!

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
6.99 and the graphics are amazing! I've been playing it nonstop since I downloaded it at midnight and it's phenomenal! The graphics and performance and all the new features are worth way more than 6.99. It's a must get for anyone with an iOS device! The best game in the app store by far!

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Works great on my iPhone 4s, but neither this one nor the first game version will run on my iPad first gen. Crashes repeatedly.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Works great on my iPhone 4s, but neither this one nor the first game version will run on my iPad first gen. Crashes repeatedly.

Update should have fixed that. I can play it on my iPad1 no problem. I also got my iCloud sync to work.

I removed iCloud from my iPad2 then readded it back. iCloud sync has worked since.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Update should have fixed that. I can play it on my iPad1 no problem. I also got my iCloud sync to work.

I removed iCloud from my iPad2 then readded it back. iCloud sync has worked since.

update did not fix it. I can confirm that.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Well once again all of my data dissappeared and I had to start over from scratch. I will admit that there were some bosses that I refused to let beat me so I purchased some cash from the in-app store and now all thats gone. I think they need to start issuing refunds to people or at least store credit for when they actually get it working without the resets. Its an awesome game BUT this app should be pulled until all the bugs are worked out IMHO

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else have problems updating to the latest bug fix? Mine was froze. I had to delete and reinstall

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberdragon505