What are your iTether speeds?

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i need to know.. if i buy this, and they pull it. Will the app still work? or can apple pull it off your phone?

Thanks!

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
i need to know.. if i buy this, and they pull it. Will the app still work? or can apple pull it off your phone?

Thanks!

Having VLC Player on my computer, it isn't in the App Store anymore, because of some issues Apple has with VLC. It might get pulled, but if it's on your computer it will be on there, just no updates. Eventually the carriers will get involved, they probably will send you text messages, like they did with those jailbreakers with MyWi.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Too bad, really :( What I don't get is if the developer or Apple killed it, why was it approved in the first place?

Last edited:

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the chance to snag it but passed. I just can't see myself USB tethering. Plus I have access to a USB cell modem if I need to use it.

I also am wondering how if got approved and how/why it got pulled.

I am grandfathered on unlimited data on AT&T and didn't want to do anything to risk losing that.

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I down loaded it and have it on both my mac and iphone but it won't work. Please help.....

Could you be more specific as to it won't work? I had some issues yesterday when trying to install the software on my Mac, since I assumed the servers were overloaded. Eventually I was able to get the software installed on the Mac. I was able to te everything working however I highly doubt I'd ever use the app. I just don't like the fact that it's USB tether only and not Wi-Fi AND USB like MyWi is or jailbreakers. Plus I'm grandfathered into unlimited data and don't need AT&T changing that. Overall I kinda regret purchasing the app.

gland

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I have the software down loaded on my mac book as well as got it from itunes on the iphone 4s with Verizon. It has always failed to establish a connection, as well as shown an error on the mac book as soon as you try and launch the app. I have requested a refund.

gland

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was able to download the mac book software are all as have the app on my iphone. When I try to run the iphone app it says failed to connect and the mac book software always errors. I might have to request a refund.