Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Question Word/PPT compatible apps?

Hi all - I apologize in advance if others have asked this recently, but I'm a new iPad owner. Since I lean so heavily on Microsoft Word & PowerPoint (mainly due to work and school), I'm looking for apps (or a suite) that work best with Office. I've seen a few: Documents 2 Go, QuickOffice, and of course Pages & Keynote. Of those choices, which work the best with Microsoft? Thanks in advance for your opinions.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

It's a tossup between Docs 2 Go and QuickOffice. I've heard great things about QO, but I haven't used it since my first Palm device. I've been using D2G for years on several platforms, and have been very happy.
    Thanked by:
    mfm77 (11-28-2011)
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    It's a tossup between Docs 2 Go and QuickOffice. I've heard great things about QO, but I haven't used it since my first Palm device. I've been using D2G for years on several platforms, and have been very happy.
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm leaning toward Docs 2 Go, since it seems the most complete of the suites.