Friends-Locator, find your friends even if your friends don't have this app!

shaikuri

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Introducing my new app, Friends-Locator.

Friends-Locator helps you find your friends and navigate to them - even if your friends don't have the app!
you and your friends also don't need to register, or have an account in any social network or other web-sites or services.

Friends-Locator is the perfect tool for finding your friends in many different situations, such as when you are lost, when you want to meet your friends in the park, when you want to meet a business college in a conference, or when you just want to see where your wife,husband or kids are.

The application is available for both Android and iOS devices and is capable of locating android, iOS, Blackberry running OS 6 (that have GPS) and many non-smartphones devices.

Application name:'Friends-Locator' by Shai Kurianski.

[ the site doesn't let me post links ... ]

Enjoy!

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I hope you all dont believe this. Their is no app that will track somebody without their permmission

Hi,
Introducing my new app, Friends-Locator.

Friends-Locator helps you find your friends and navigate to them - even if your friends don't have the app!
you and your friends also don't need to register, or have an account in any social network or other web-sites or services.

Friends-Locator is the perfect tool for finding your friends in many different situations, such as when you are lost, when you want to meet your friends in the park, when you want to meet a business college in a conference, or when you just want to see where your wife,husband or kids are.

The application is available for both Android and iOS devices and is capable of locating android, iOS, Blackberry running OS 6 (that have GPS) and many non-smartphones devices.

Application name:'Friends-Locator' by Shai Kurianski.

[ the site doesn't let me post links ... ]

Enjoy!

shaikuri

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
4u2c, read the app's description in the app-store / android market or the use cases I have mentioned in my previous post.
This is NOT a spying app, but a very useful tool for finding your friends.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73