Club Card App?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I did a search and came up empty. I am looking for an app that saves all your club cards like for the supermarket and such so you don't have to carry them around. Does on exist?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I did a search and came up empty. I am looking for an app that saves all your club cards like for the supermarket and such so you don't have to carry them around. Does on exist?

Cardstar has a free version.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with that? I've tried it several times, but so far, NONE of the stores' scanners will read the barcode from my phone... great idea, but for me at least, it doesn't work.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with that? I've tried it several times, but so far, NONE of the stores' scanners will read the barcode from my phone... great idea, but for me at least, it doesn't work.

I tried it at petsmart and it didn't work. Gave up after that. If 1 doesn't work, might as well still Carry all the cards.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I use cardstar with no issues. well only issue i have is on self check out stations, they dont read the card, but i have not had any other issues.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I used keyring for the first time the other day. I had the same issue where the self checkout could not read it, but the human cashier was able to scan it.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

when i tried cardstar on my blackberry, it wouldn't work either.. so I've not bothered trying it on my iPhone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro