Bought an app for 99 cents and it's for free?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So I bought a game on the app store for 99 cents and the same game was for free on the app store? How is it both on the top paid and top free? Ha they screwed me

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It's the "world hardest game" its under both top paid for 99cents and top free check it out. They look the exact same to me

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Learn how to read what you buy...you bought the full game, the "Lite" game is free, 90% of the games on iPhone (and android for that matter) have both versions, so people can try it before they buy it.

If this weren't the case, i have no doubt we'd be reading some random thread by you about how you bought a game that you didn't like and Apple sucks because they don't give you a chance to try it before you buy it...

:eek:

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Just relax. My bad dude it looked the exact same. And I Love apple so I wouldn't say that. Take a step back and just chill out

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
yeah really.. no need to insult him because he was asking a question..
No need to insult but each buyer needs to perform his/her due diligence before making the purchase. The buyer has to take responsibility and that's not unique to buying apps.

Take a step back and just chill out
You might want to take your own advice next time before you claim that a developer "screwed you".

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2