Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Is there an app similar to Blackberry Memopad?

Just joined Apple after having a Blackberry for past several years. I have an iphone 4. As title asks, is there an app similar to Blackberry's 'Memopad'. I have quite a bit of info stored in 'Memopad' and would like to transfer it over to iphone. I realize I may have to manually write them all out again but Apple 'Notes' is not the same.

iMore Newbie

35 Posts
    Global Posts
    670 Global Posts

I have recently switched over and found the 2DO App to be pretty awesome although I'm not sure I'd this fully fits your needs. It is infinitely configurable though.
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default Evernote

Evernote is the closest replacement I found and way more versatile then Memopad IMO (once you get it set up).
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

@Berry -
    I don't know Memopad or what it does. You may want to check out iDo Senior. I find it to be perfect for my note taking purposes. I have a folder hierarchy up to 7 levels deep with, at the moment, 10 top domains. It has a search function that finds the document containing your search object. Good enough for me. It has a selection of about a dozen fonts. It's not the easiest to set up, but once I got familiar with it, it's just great. Good luck, hope you find the right app.

Jürgen & Helen,
    via iPod touch and Tapatalk.