password app help

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I heard of a popular password app that is one that remembers all but don't know the name of it. What do you guys think? What is the best password app? There doesn't seem to be one that jumps out with high ratings in the apps store. I would love an app that would have backup of some kind cloud or other wise desktop. have to lose it all if my 4s gets destroyed.

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I use Strip, it works pretty well. You can download a free application from the dev's website onto your PC that will let you sync your saved password data between your PC and your iPhone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I use data vault. I have been using it for years. The best part is it works on most platforms In case you ever switch. It also syncs over wifi to your PC

Reactions: Alli

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
1Password because they have an app for all the devices I use: iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Android.

Only one they don't have an app for is the BlackBerry.

Ascendo DataVault is a pretty decent app as well.

Reactions: Alli

lalabear2000

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
You can try Pin Note

Pin Note helps you store log-in information.
With AES256 encryption tech, it efficiently blocks hackers .
Moreover, u may classify your IDs and Passwords in folders~
N easily find IDs and Passwords when they are needed.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hands down, DataVault. I liked it so much I went to work for the company. We offer a universal binary for iOS, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Mac. If you have them all, you can keep them all in sync. PM me for a special offer.

dbains8

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hands down, DataVault. I liked it so much I went to work for the company. We offer a universal binary for iOS, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Mac. If you have them all, you can keep them all in sync. PM me for a special offer.

Hi Alli - I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet to do so :( A question for you though: We are looking for password management using our iPhones and I have a question about syncing. If we have two iPhones, can we sync two different databases with the Windows client? In other words, each phone maintains their own password file. Thanks in advance - David

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2