Words With Friends Facebook notifications

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Since the latest Facebook update I'm getting double of my WWF notification when playing someone on Facebook. If they choose to send notifications, I get a FB notice on my device as well as in WWF app. Is there any way to disable the FB notifications from the web? I've looked all over and had no luck thus far. Anyone else having issues?

Reactions: leharris22

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out you have to go to Facebook notifications and go to advanced features and you have to turn off words with friends and hanging with friends there. It is on the official website not the app

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
OK I think I got it now. You still need to go to the full desktop version. When you get the notification do not open the app. Go to your full screen of notifications. Click the X next to the Words from friends notification. Change the app setting to do not notify.

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
OK I think I got it now. You still need to go to the full desktop version. When you get the notification do not open the app. Go to your full screen of notifications. Click the X next to the Words from friends notification. Change the app setting to do not notify.

Awesome nice find. Will give this a shot and cross my fingers that it works. Thanks!

CHVEN

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

what do you mean go to the full desktop version? what is the full desktop version?

Trudy Tran

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I was able to successfully disable the FB connection.

Logged into FB
Went to Settings
Went to Apps
Removed WWF from FB apps

FB was no longer connected to WWF

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro