10-26-2011 01:17 PM
- I am the developer of Eve of Impact, really wanting to hear your thoughts on my game.
I can't post any URLs since my post count is below 10, but search for Eve of Impact on Google or YouTube and you'll get enough results.We are on the eve of an asteroid impact. You will have to hold of an increasing amount of incoming asteroids while the human race is rapidly being evacuated.
An unlimited supply of missiles is at your disposal, but be aware of the fact that the more missiles explode the more panic you cause and the slower the evacuation progresses. Stretch the final days of mankind to allow as many as possible to be saved.
Eve of Impact is a simple but visually beautiful game designed for short entertaining play sessions.
AppAdvice - 5/5
"A beautifully crafted game exhibiting an original idea with detailed lights, explosions and missile trails. I can definitely recommend it."
Internet Gumshoe - 4/5
"This is a good game and worth a look if you are a fan of Missile Command or similar games."
The App Shack - 4/5
"The graphics, animations, physics, and sounds all come together to create one hell of an immersive experience, especially for an arcade tapping game."
Slide to Play - N/A
"Presentation is absolutely breathtaking. A tragic and soulful game."
- Beautiful graphics and animations
- Deflect or destroy asteroids
- No limit on weapons
- 3D animated earth
- Panic mode
- Super weapon that drains shields energy
- Gravity pull from Earth and Moon
- Awesome dramatic end game animation
- Original soundtrack by Remy van Dun
Upcoming features in version 1.1:
- Game Center support
- Interface color tweak
- Sound / Music toggle
Not compatible with the following iOS devices:
- 1st generation iPhone and iPhone 3G
- 1st and 2nd generation iPod Touch10-26-2011 01:17 PMLike 0
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD