Help With Finding Some Apps!! Noob to Iphone!

mahst687

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

So recently I decided to come over to the "dark side" and leave android for the IPhone. I have to say I am very impressed. The only thing I really need to make my transition whole is some "I can't live without" apps that may or may not be in the App Store but I can't seem to find... It's my hope some of you know better than me. here goes:

1. The first on android was called Silent Time Pro. Basically, you could setup schedules so your phone would automatically go into vibrate or silent for like bedtime or whatever. you could however setup exceptions for important contacts so that your ringers and alerts always went off for them.

2. The second was actually a Verizon app for android that actually based off your gps it would turn your wifi off and on. Basically you added like your home and work as gps locations and when you get into proximity to them it would automatically enable your wifi or disable it once you left the area. A very good battery saver.

Let me just say it is not a "deal" breaker if there are no apps like this but it would just sweeten my transition.

Thanks Everyone!:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods