Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Cool Is Travel Through iPad2 Possible?

I am searching for 2 apps:
    1) I have tried searching an app that can show me different tourist places (video). Due to busy schedule, I generally do not get time for traveling but I wanna see places from around the world through my ipad2 (sometimes it is not possible to visit all the places in real as well).
    2) An app that can give me true experience of universe, galaxy, stars etc (real looking virtual universe types). Universe has always surprised me and I wanna see it ...otherwise i will have to spend money on a telescope :-(

Can anyone suggest please?
    iMore Newbie

38 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

I also have quite an interest in our universe. The best suggestion I have for you is netflix. The monthly cost is less than buying a few apps and there are quite a few documentaries that would fit your needs. I have watched the History Channel series "The Universe" twice now. I just finished the Discovery Channel series "How the Universe Works," another great series. If you already have netflix, this is a no brainer! If you do come across any other good resources I would love a heads up.

iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Default Travel the Universe

Highly recommend the "Solar Walk" app. Be sure and check out all the info tab on the right and the videos accessed in lower right.