Yoohoo!!! - iOS App Announcement

mattyaitken

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I've just finished a major update to my app and would like some feedback if anyone can. It's called Yoohoo!!! and is in the Photo & Video section of the appstore. A little about it is below along with a direct link to the app. It is 69p/99c (or equivalent local amount). I have 10 promo codes that I can give to people if they want to try it out and let me know what you think and if possible rate it for me too? Just send me an email and I'll send you a code. I only have 10 to give away.

Yoohoo!!! is an application designed to help you take great photos of babies, toddlers and pets. The use of unusual and familiar sounds to grab their attention enables you to take a photo just when they are looking the right way. No more calling their name for ages to try and get them to look. The sounds in Yoohoo!!! instantly grab their attention and make them look at the where the sound is coming from. You can also record your own sounds to use in the app so if your subject responds to a particular sound, record it and play it in the app. You can also share your photos to FaceBook and Twitter as well as saving them and emailing - all from within the app.

This app is great for people with young kids or pets that are hard to take a photo of so if you think you'd like this app let me know.

Its easy to find, just search Yoohoo or Matthew Aitken in the app store and you will see it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods