PayCal - Keep Your Cheque in Check! [RELEASE SALE! 50% OFF]

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
We are now running a retweet contest, so you can win an iPhone 4S 32GB (unlocked).
All you have to do is retweet this tweet and follow @OishiiApps: Twitter

ForumImage.jpg
PayCal is a new iPhone app that allows you to easily set up your work schedule, whether you work freelance, part-time, or have multiple jobs!

Shifts are color-coded by job and stored in the shift tray, with the length of each shift visible on each shift's icon. The shift tray can be accessed by simply swiping down from the navigation bar. You can store as many shifts as you like, tap a shift to start adding it, and tap all the dates you want to schedule the shift on.

PayCal will also calculate how much you are making on each shift, and it will show you your gross pay on pay days.

To celebrate PayCal's launch last Sunday, the app is currently available at 50% OFF (99 cents in US & Canada)!

Click Here To Go To PayCalApp.com For More Information!

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paycal/id471169583?at=10l3Vy]Click Here To Go To PayCal On iTunes![/URL]

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't typically like to do bumps in threads, but I think this is bump-worthy!

We are doing a re-tweet contest on twitter to win a 32GB, unlocked, iPhone 4S (in your colour of choice). All you have to do is follow @OishiiApps on twitter, and retweet this tweet:
Twitter

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I went through a phase of wanting an app like this, but the existing ones left a lot to be desired. What I would really like is for it to pay me 40 hours a week, and then I could add OT or holiday pay, but of equal or greater importance I would like to input a rate of PTO, say 6 hours per PP or whatever, and have it keep a running tally of that- taking my starting value and then going with it- not just giving me a block of 12 weeks a year as a beginning balance. I ended up being so disappointed in the three or four apps I tried, looking for this capability, that I just deleted them all.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I have the app- but what does it do? For it to be useful to me it would need to A. after I tell it I work 0630-1500 every day, M-F, just put that in for eternity, until I B. edit a certain day by making it a vacation/holiday/PTO day, or change it to a holiday that I work. I would like to _not_ have to enter every single day, ever, or I will lose interest after a couple PPs.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Okay, so I have the app- but what does it do? For it to be useful to me it would need to A. after I tell it I work 0630-1500 every day, M-F, just put that in for eternity, until I B. edit a certain day by making it a vacation/holiday/PTO day, or change it to a holiday that I work. I would like to _not_ have to enter every single day, ever, or I will lose interest after a couple PPs.

Hi Nanci, thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately our app is more geared towards people who have irregular schedules with several different types of shifts.

We may consider adding functionality for rotations and automatically generated schedules in the future, but it is not the main purpose of our app, so we may not be expanding on it much if we do add that functionality.

I am not personally aware of what you mean by "PTO" or "PP", so sorry about that. I created this app from the perspective of a part-time worker who has a few different types of shifts that change every week. For these people, the shift tray is quite useful as they can easily drop the shifts into whatever days they work, and if they stay late or leave early they can easily adjust the shift. The app also offers the functionality of keeping several different jobs with color-coded shifts in the shift tray representing these different jobs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2