Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Rhymie Stymie-- free word game app

Hi everyone. My name is Jay Bacal. In a previous life (way back in the Jurassic period), I was the creative director for many animated TV shows like the Transformers, GI Joe and Jem.

Recently I decided to rekindle a 30-year-old dream to become a game developer. Thanks to the late and great Steve Jobs and his amazing Apple products and app store, I've finally been able to launch my first game-- Rhymie Stymie.

Rhymie Stymie is a rhyming word game that will "tease your brain and tickle your funny bone." It's super simple to learn, has tons of achievements to unlock and colorful graphics to dazzle the eye. Hey, even word game players deserve a bit of visual bling.

So how simple is it to learn? Well, I give you a clue, and you have to come up with a 2 word rhyming answer that means the same thing as the clue. Let's try one. Think of a 2 word rhyming answer for "Criminal Crustacean." Here's a hint: picture the Godfather wearing a seafood bib. Got it? Well just in case I've actually stumped you, the answer is "Mobster Lobster." Easy peasy, right?

The first 50 puzzles are free, and you can download the app from Apple's app store (just search for Rhymie Stymie). It runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod.

If you like the game, and I hope you do, I would be extremely excited and grateful if you would rate and even write a short review on the app store.

Thank you so much for your time and attention.