Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Game Center HELP Please

Hello everyone,

I am new here so please pardon me if you have already reviewed and chewed on this.

Way back when Game Center came out of course I updated and accepted the app. I thought great it is about time!!!! I have never been able to play consistently in the center, I have my account set up etc. My husband has his set up as well. We try launch games in the app and usually one or the other iPhone can not locate the other person. Yes we are friends on the phone and in real life we have each tried many different changes and fixes for this issue, but nothing works consistently.

What is your advise with this app? How does it work ? and why cant I find anything "out there" other than apples advertisement on this app? Why is not even in iTunes ?

HELP Please and thank you
    iMore Intermediate

213 Posts
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

If you guys are playing next to each other, why not set up a multiplayer came via bluetooth or wifi. You still get game center achievements if you are logged in to game center even if you are not playing via game center. Hope this helps!
    iPhone Newbie

25 Posts

Thanks a lot!!!Cheers!
    iMore Intermediate

428 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,738 Global Posts

You can have friends on game center???

LOL - I have an iPod touch 2nd gen and only signed up on gamecenter becuase it said I had too... lol
    Maybe when i get the 4S i will actually look at it and see what it is!